Setting up Capital Campaign Reorganization
Capital Campaigns | Campaigns | Salesforce
Created two new campaigns to start.
Moving all 2021 Capital Campaign Members and their donations to the new campaigns.
Campaign Member Statuses for Capital Campaigns
The default status = Prospect, but we can set up the process to change the status when someone contributes to a campaign to Donor. Or, with a Recurring donation on the record, either Pledger or Recurring Non-Pledger.
Pledge Donations Campaign
203 Campaign Members
Donation Page Layout Assignments - 1
In order to assign Campaign member Statuses Properly, need the Campaign Member Status field on the Donation
Steps to get contacts and donations into the new Capital Campaigns
- All the donations in a campaign need to have a Primary Contact. (Use the Opportunity Contact Roles to get the names to import or just fill them in manually)
- On the Donation Object: Update the campaign Member Status to one of the statuses: Donor, Pledger, Non-Pledger Recurring, Prospect (no amount in the donation object)
- Put the donations from each campaign into the Annual Campaign (2021)
- Put the Campaign Members into the Capital Campaign - All Campaign
- Do they also go into the Annual Campaign? Hmmm... think about this.
Capital Campaign General Donations
Capital Campaign Pledgers
Capital Campaign Pledge Donations
Capital Campaign Prospects